Mooops!

Mooops!

Two fire crews were called to free a cow who got its head stuck in a garden chair.

The cow was left looking far more from amused when it was spotted with its new plastic headpiece in a field in Boughton, Northamptonshire, on Friday.

Northants Fire and Rescue sent two engines to the scene, but said the animal managed to “self-release” itself.

It is not known how the chair got in the field or why the cow became so attached to it.

The cow is unharmed, if a little embarrassed.

The picture has been milking it on social media all day!

Picture: Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue