Have you got the dandy-est garden in Greenwich? If you’re a budding gardener then Greenwich Council want to hear from you!
Greenwich in Bloom is back for another year and if you think you put the ‘Green’ in Greenwich, then make sure you enter.
You’ve got until 14 June to enter, and winners will be presented with a trophy at an award ceremony hosted by the Mayor of Greenwich.
Categories for Greenwich in Bloom
Entries are divided in categories and assessed by independent judges. The categories are:
- Category one: front garden
- Category two: back garden
- Category three: communal garden
- Category four: hanging baskets, window boxes or pots
- Category five: commercial garden or containers (for any pub, restaurant, shop or other business)
Visit the Greenwich in Bloom website to view all the details and enter here